Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to Articles 13-14 EU Reg. 2016/679
Main Stakeholders: Website users.
Carenini Gino s.r.l.s., as Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and for the purposes of the EU Regulation 2016/679 hereinafter “GDPR”, hereby informs you, that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of users with respect to the processing of personal data and that this measure will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with legislative provisions of the aforementioned law and the confidentiality obligation provided for therein.
Purposes of processing:
in particular, your data will be processed for the following purposes related to the implementation of obligations relating to legislative or contractual obligations:
• Technical and functional access to the website, no data are retained after closing the browser;
• Advanced surfing purposes or customized content management;
• Statistical purpose and analysis of uses and users.
The processing of the Functional data for the fulfilment of these obligations is necessary for a correct management of the relationship and their conferment is mandatory in order to implement the purposes stated above. Data processing for statistical and analysis purposes is performed through server and third-party registrations, in this regard see how Google uses data when using websites or partner apps that you can see at: http://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/privacy/partners/. Moreover, the Data Controller informs that any non-communication, or incorrect communication, related to one of the mandatory information may cause the Data Controller to be unable to grant the adequacy of the processing itself.
your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
• By electronic calculators, using software systems managed by third-party;
• By electronic calculators, using software systems managed or programmed internally;
• Temporary processing in anonymous form.
Each processing is carried out in compliance with the procedures set out in articles 6, 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of the appropriate security measures provided.
your data will be communicated exclusively to competent subjects, duly appointed for the performance of the necessary services for a correct management of the relationship, with guarantee of protection of the rights of the interested party. Your data will only be processed by personnel expressly authorized by the Data Controller and, in particular, by the following categories of employees:
• Administrative office
Your personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
Retention Period: we hereby inform you that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, limitation of purposes and minimization of data, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is:
• established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed for the execution and fulfilment of the contractual purposes;
• established for a period of time not exceeding the completion of the services provided.
Management of cookies:
the Data Controller, pursuant to the law, is Carenini Gino s.r.l.s. Via Giuseppe Parini 8 – 35030 Caselle di Selvazzano (PD) Italia – Tel. 049.631546 – Mail: email@example.com – VAT 05017470286, in the person of Carenini Silvano.
You have the right to obtain from the owner the cancellation (the right to be forgotten), the limitation, updating, rectification, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, and, in general, you can exercise all rights foreseen by the articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Rights of the Interested Party
The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
1. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
2. of the origin of personal data;
3. of the purposes and methods of processing;
4. of the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
5. of the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative designated pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
6. of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representatives in the territory of the State, managers or appointees.
The interested party has the right to obtain:
1. the updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
2. the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;